Hello and welcome to The Business of Freelancing, our humble business podcast experiment. Our goal is to help you level up and become a better freelancer, indie consultant, and business owner.
This is the first season. Look forward to dozen-ish episodes (panel conversations, guest interviews, and more) coming out over the coming weeks.
The episodes (so far)
- Episode 1: Origin Stories
- Episode 2: Getting Closer to Your Financial Reality with Luke Frye
- Episode 3: Thriving in the Passion Economy with Adam Davidson
- Episode 4: Freelance Horror Stories: Projects Going Terribly Wrong
- Episode 5: Pivoting Your Niche with Marie Poulin
- Episode 6: Minimal Viable Positioning
- Episode 7: Finding Mastermind Groups
How to subscribe
We’d love to have you as a listener for our podcasting adventure.
- You can subscribe by searching for The Business of Freelancing in your podcast player of choice
- Or, you can use one of these links over here to find our podcast in Overcast, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, and more: https://businessoffreelancing.com/subscribe/
- Finally, if you like email, you can get on our email newsletter right here: BusinessOfFreelancing.com/newsletter/.
How to send us a message
We love hearing from our listeners. We’d love to hear from you. Feel free to send in your thoughts, feedback, comments, questions, and or suggestions:
- You can record a voice message in the Voice Memo app on your phone and send your message to email@example.com
- You can email us your comments at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can fill out the contact form on this page
Talk to you soon,
Kai, Reuven, Erik, Jeremy, Marg, and Meg.